Finding the right deal
Using a professional to find your mortgage deal is now a very necessary step. Due to changes in lending practice, mortgage lenders look at a whole range of factors to decide whether they should lend to you. This makes it practically impossible to guess which lender will or will not give you the deal you want.
At Premier Property Solutions, we work for you. We will analyse all your information and research the mortgage market using software which is updated daily. We can then filter out the lenders which will not lend to end up with a shortlist from which we can decide where to go. Factors involved in lending are no longer just your income and deposit. They include your outgoings, your time working, what you spend money on, your family size and other points they use to score you.
The market has changed considerably over the last year, but we are here to make the mortgage process simple.
In short this is what we do:
- We get to know you by asking you questions about your current situation, your work history, your earnings, your credit information (what debts you have and any adverse mortgage or lending history) and what your intentions are for the future such as do you intend to move again in the near future.
- We can then look at what sort of rate you want, but also advise you on the type of rate or deal that may be best suited to you. For example a fixed rate may be best but if you need flexibility to make substantial repayments, a fixed rate may not offer this feature.
- We then research the market and can make a recommendation as to the lender and deal that best fits your needs, your affordability, your future needs and future affordability. The worst thing you can do is get a mortgage which in 3 years becomes unaffordable. We are there to make sure your plans stay intact.
- When we have agreed the best lender and deal, and when you are ready to apply we do our best to make sure your application goes through smoothly first time. Having a lender reject an application will have an impact on future applications, and this is why a broker is now more important than ever.
- We also oversee the whole process from liaising with the lender, the solicitor and you as well as any other companies involved such as the valuer.
Mortgage broker fees:
We specialise in providing you with quality, professional financial advice that you can trust. Whatever your particular requirements, whether it be a mortgage, remortgage, buy to let, or protection against accident, sickness or death we can ensure that we find the best solution for you.
There will be a fee payable on application for mortgage advice. The amount will depend on your circumstances but this will never be more than 1.5%.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
There will be a fee payable on application for mortgage advice. The amount will depend on your circumstances but this will never be more than 1.5%. Fees may be waived subject to the term of the waiver agreement. Premier Property Solutions (uk) Ltd is an appointed representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority. Registered office: Premier Property Solutions (uk) Ltd, Unit 1 The Cam Centre, Wilbury Way Hitchin SG4 0TW. Number: 09242618, registered in England & Wales.